While the full impact of Coronavirus on the UK, its economy, people and businesses won’t be known for some time to come, IE is working hard to support its clients and staff through these challenging times.
With the lockdown in the UK seeing some restrictions being eased, we’ve now been able to restart our operations on client sites and have reopened our facilities for those people that are unable to work from home. While the majority at IE are still working remotely, we’ve implemented strict Covid-19 safety protocols in all our locations to protect those people that do come into our space.
- Temperature check are in operation on entering any of our premises
- The wearing of face coverings/masks is mandatory while in our offices
- Good hygiene practices of frequent handwashing and disinfecting with instructional signage in all restrooms.
- Social Distancing guidelines of 2 meters (6 feet) are being adhered to. This includes at workstations, meeting/conference rooms, workcafés, toilets and lifts. Extra signage has been added to ensure that this is adhered to.
- The number of employees allowed at any one time in our locations has been significantly reduced
We have restarted working on client premises in a safe and controlled manner, carrying out furniture installations, moves and helping clients to reconfigure their offices to comply with Government Covid-19 guidelines for when they open up again.
Please get in touch should you require any help with your own facilities or if you need any clarifications from this update.
Call 0203 761 0400 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how we can help you to get your office ready to open, please visit our Post Covid-19 Services and Resources page on our website:
We will keep you updated as the situation continues to evolve and will continue to provide insight and support for our customers through this website.
Stay safe and we look forward to supporting you as the restrictions continue to ease and we begin to plan for what will hopefully be a more positive next phase of this once in lifetime situation.
David Hay, Managing Director, Insightful Environments