This policy discloses Insightful Environments’ information gathering and dissemination practices for the information collected through this Site. We encourage you to read this Policy before using this Site. Your use of this Site signifies that you agree with all terms of this Policy, so please do not use this Site if you disagree with any part of this Policy.
Steelcase (South-East) Ltd T/A Insightful Environments will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us.
How we collect your data
Your personal data may be collected by us in a number of ways, including:
- through our provision of workplace services to you;
- during the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a customer;
- when you provide us with information regarding your attendance at any of our events or seminars;
- when you provide information to us by filling in forms on this web site. For example, this includes information provided at the time of registering for newsletters and updates on this web site, subscribing to our services, participating in webinars, posting material or requesting further services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes;
- when you contact us for these and any other reason, we may monitor and keep a record of that correspondence;
- when we collect publicly available information about you or your business (including through electronic data sources); and
- when we collect your personal data from third parties (for example from Architects or other customers).
What types of data do we collect?
The categories of your personal data that we may collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
- Professional information such as job titles, previous jobs, and professional experience;
- Details of your visits to this web site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Why do we need your data?
We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee our services to you. We process personal information about you for the following purposes:
- to provide you or a customer with, and to improve, our services;
- to deal with your enquiries and requests;
- to contact you in the course of providing services;
- to provide you with information about our services, and to advise you of news and industry updates, research, insights, events and promotions, reports and other information, and to carry out market research;
- to provide you with any other information that you request from us;
- to make business contact data available to the Insightful Environments team about an account, client or opportunity they have an interest in; to comply with our legal and professional responsibilities; and
- where we have other legitimate reasons, such as for internal compliance.
What do we do with your data?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Insightful Environments is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees except for use as indicated above.
How long do we hold your data for?
Personal data will be retained on the Insightful Environments CRM for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out above (e.g. for as long as we have, or need to keep a record of, a relationship with a business contact).
You can change your preferences for receiving group marketing emails, updates and other information from us by clicking on the ‘update your preferences’ link in one of our emails.
If you receive marketing emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email or by emailing email@example.com.
Please note that we may use your marketing and content preferences, and other information you provide to us (including details of your attendance at, or interest in, events) in order to build a profile for you. We may supplement this profile with information about how you use our websites, review our content and interact with us. We use this profile to try and ensure that you only receive information that you are likely to find of interest.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. When we collect contact information from you (for example, when you provide us with your business card), we may add your details to our contacts database and to our mailing lists. In all other cases, we will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for marketing purposes.
Access, correction and deletion of your data
We respect your privacy rights and will provide you with reasonable access to the personal data that you may have provided through your use of our services. If you wish to access or amend any of the personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please write to us at Insightful Environments, 29 Cloth Fair, London, EC1A 7JQ, marked to the attention of the ‘Data Protection Officer’. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
Email marketing post-click tracking cookies
These cookies are used to report on the pages of https://ie-uk.com that have been viewed by visitors to the site who have followed links from our email marketing campaigns. This analysis helps us to understand additional content that is viewed by the contacts in our database and therefore allows us to improve and tailor future campaigns to those contact’s specific areas of interest.
More details of the cookies that we are currently using on this web site can be found below:
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Detects the SEO-ranking for the current website. This service is part of a third-party statistics and analysis service.
|Hotjar cookie that is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID.
|This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has visited the website before, or if it is a new visitor on the website.
|Determines if the user's navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place holder.
|This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors - this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.
|Determines if the user's navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place holder.
|Detection of malicious actors
|Rate limiting policies
|This cookie is set by hubspot. This cookie is used to recognize the user who have chatted using the messages tool. This cookies is stored if the user leaves before they are added as a contact. If the returning user visits again with this cookie on the browser, the chat history with the user will be loaded.
|This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot.
|This cookie is used to prevent the banner from always displaying when visitors are browsing in strict mode.
|This cookie is used to record the categories a visitor consented to.
|This cookie is used to consistently serve visitors the same version of an A/B test page they’ve seen before.
|The main cookie for tracking visitors.
|This cookie keeps track of a visitor's identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
|This cookie keeps track of sessions.
|Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser.
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal information in this way. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this web site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
If you have any requests or queries concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our practices, please contact us at email@example.com.